Saturday, June 16, 2007

Moritz's Tribute.....

A tribute to the FOM

Tis’ a tribute to the Fat Old Men
Made with the strokes of my pen
For teaching me to sail
And showing me the Holy grail
Of the Gorges nasty boiling swell
like a cauldron in the depths of hell

though their best years have passed them by
these FOM still can fly
like round Jimmy screaming on his 4.8 hucker
or Kent ripping past like an overpowered mother@#$!er
Blainer using me as a Gybe mark
And Dirty Harry sailing circles round my ark

Brad may have lost his gear
But that ol’ dentite knows no fear
He lived to rip another day
And leapt straight back into the fray
That flash offshore that would be Ross
We all miss Brian, what a loss

And if that is not enough
Here comes Andreas to strut his stuff
Be it sail or kite, he swings both ways
He takes to the sky blocking out the Suns rays
While lanky Mike keeps it fast and straight
He’d race that board straight through Hells very gate

But lets not forget Big Teddy
When others quit, he’s just getting ready
To shred the waters with his big yellow plank
He powers through the waves like a tank
And when the cauldrons boil sends others retreating to shore
Big Ol’ Teddy just laughs and begs for more
When he takes flight others cower
Frightened by the sight of such awesome power

So there you have it, my tribute to the FOM
I can’t wait to do it all again

No comments: